Holly and Cassandra are going to have a lot of writing to do in order to answer all these questions. But anyway:
- How long did it take for someone to show interest in publishing the series?
- Where did you get the idea for Havoc? (He's my second-favorite character, by the way. Tamara is first.)
- How long did it take to write the book?
- How did you write the book, as there were two of you writing it? (Like one of you did a chapter, then the other did a chapter, or what?)
- What's your favorite quote from the book?
- Which part of the book did you have to most fun writing?
- Why was that fire elemental in a cage on Master Rufus's desk? (If I missed something totally obvious, don't answer this.)
- Are you stressing about how you're going to get all of these questions answered?
- Why has Callum's mind/personality not been taken over by Constantine? (Is this is a spoiler, again, don't answer.)
- Do you think the pinwheel eyes of the Chaos-ridden are creepy or really cool?
- Is it fun working together to write a series?
- What is your opinion on elementals and the Devoured?
- And, last but not least: What are your favorite colors? (I know, totally random. I'm curious.)
That concludes my barrage of odd questions. Thank you for offering to let us interrogate both of you, and have a great day!