WARNING: MILD SPOILERS FOLLOW. PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Hey peeps. So guess what? THE 4TH BOOK COVER OUT! Yes, it is called the Silver Mask. No, Aaron is not on it (cue crying noises) Yes, Jasper is on it. No, I have no idea who that weird cloaked dude is. BUT ALSO GUESS WHAT? Call is going to try to raise Aaron from the dead. That's right. CALL IS GOING TO TRY TO RAISE AARON FROM THE DEAD. Call. Is. Going. To. Try. To. Raise. Aaron. From. The. Dead. Take a moment and let that sink in.

If you want to view the cover, plus a snippet of the book, go to hollyblack.tumblr.com

Also, as a request from me, please use #aaronliveson in your signature, unless your an Alex Strike fan, which I seriously hope you're not.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Are you insane like me?Been in pain like me?

Do you worship the religion of Lance McClain like me?

YAKKITY YAK SHUT YOUR QUIZNAK

It's ya girl Nonagon back with more Parabatai SHeith spam okay byyyeee

Okayyy.. so just as an update, I took another look at the cover and I realized that the guy that I presumed to be Jasper appears to be wearing a horse shirt. Which makes me wonder if that is actually Drew and they also raised him from the dead. 

You know what? I'm probably just overthinking everything and should probably go do something with my life besides type up my wierd theories on this website.

Also, can you guys please use #aaronliveson in your signature? I know I've asked this in my earlier post, but I really want to make this a thing. Please? *makes puppy eyes*

• Posted at:

OMG!!!!!!! But September is really long away but still OMG!!!!!

• Posted at:

~»Fashion«~

Warriors cat

Nightwing-Icewing - Midnight Frost

Writer

loves to read

Proud Slytherin

Hey there FashionDragon! I'm really glad its not just me that feels this way. I still CANNOT believe we have to wait six more months until we can see the book. I need TSM right now.

• Posted at: