You are just an ordinary kid living in the country. Or so you thought. One day you receive a mysterious letter that says: 

I am the fire and the water. I am the darkness and the light. I can heal and I can hurt. I can destroy a city without a single word or build it up to the sky so everyone knows its name. I am the destroyer and the healer. I am all that you have ever dreamed of and I am your worst nightmare. I am the Guardian of the earth. Or, at least, I once was. My powers are now draining and it is time for a new Guardian to be chosen. As is tradition, there will be 6 children who will, through a contest, compete for the title of Guardian of the Earth. You are one of those children. To participate in the contest, all you must do is go outside tomorrow at midnight and call these words. Kamari, Kolonto, Kaveran! Repeat this three times and a horse will appear to take you to my Palace. Make sure you have this letter with you. If you do not want to participate, simply do not do what I have told you to. But know that if you are not there I will be very dissapointed. Well now, child. That is all I will say for now. I will see you tomorrow night.

- The Guardian of the Earth

You decide to go to the Palace. After all, you have heard many stories about the Guardian and know that she is very powerful and you do not want to risk her wrath.

Rules:

No swearing even in Povs

Be polite (Your character can be rude in the Povs)

No fighting over spots, please

I created this role play. Respect my authority, please.

During the contest I will decide who wins each part. You will just describe what you character does and please have them mess up just a little so it's more realistic. 

1 character per person (I am the exception to this rule because I am the Guardian and I have a child but my child will not win)

Saves will last 3 days

Enjoy!

Important:

This is set in modern times

Spots:

Guardian of the Earth- Taken by me

Child 1- Taken by me 

Child 2- Open

Child 3- Open

Child 4- Open

Child 5- Open

Child 6- Open

Form: 

Name:

Personality:

Apperance:

Backstory:

Crush:

Other:

My Forms:

Name:Lillia 

Personality:Kind, brave, loyal, protective.

Apperance:Long golden-brown hair, amethyst eyes, tanned sking. wears a flowing white dress with gold embroidered leaves swirling up from the bottom of the dress to her waist. She wears a golden necklace that her father gave her just before she became Guardian of the Earth

Backstory:She came from the country where her family lived. She was 12 when she became Guardian of the Earth

Crush:None

Other: She is the Guardian of the Earth

Name:Rowen Smith

Personality:Brave, fierce, sarcastic, loyal, does not really want to win the contest 

Apperance:Long black hair, amber eyes, tan skin, never, ever wears dresses

Backstory:Her mother died when she was 12 and she misses her every day. Her father raised her. She has no siblings and is often lonely

Crush:Open!

Other:None

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

I am a free spirit, a wild being. I do not allow the world to tell me what to do. I will always stand out from the crowd.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

Bump

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

I am a free spirit, a wild being. I do not allow the world to tell me what to do. I will always stand out from the crowd.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

I AM THE CAT LORD

I rule the cats. MEOW

WATER MAGE! Cat of the sea!CALLAMARA FOR LIFE! MINECRAFT BOSS!

• Posted at:

Uhh... Ok? 

This reminds me strongly of some of the very first posts on the SAMB.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

Name:Alex Dove

Personality:Sarcastic,Kind,Loyal,strong.

Apperance:Curly Dirty Blond hair  And blue gray eyes, lightly tanned skin only wears black jeans and T-shirts, has a silver necklace, and often caries a stone with symbols on it.   

Backstory:I'M A NORMAL KID!

Crush:none right now

Other:Wishes that he would gain a cool power (now he has).

I cant spell so well or type fast.

• Posted at:

Call me Galen

I'm

A Book-lover

thanks to my favorite aurthors, Brandon Mull, J.K. Rowling, Jennifer A. Neilson, John Flanagan, And Shannon Messanger,  For writing amazing books. Keep up the good work!

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

Form:
Name: Alice Hunt

Personality: Sarcastic, passive-aggressive, loud
Appearance: Straight black hair and stormy grey eyes
Backstory: She's a normal kid that lives with her dad
Crush: Doesn't have one
Other: Nothing

• Posted at: